Main Meals & Side Dishes
- Sunday >> Main Meal w/ Side: Chicken Tagine w/ Preserved Lemons & Olives w/ Mashed Potaoes
- Monday >>Main Meal: Spinach & Feta Lasagna w/ Field Greens Salad & Buttermilk Dressing
- Tuesday>>Main Meal w/ Side: Carmelized Apple & Grilled Cheese Sandwiches w/ Courgette Chips (make white whole wheat bread)
- Wednesday>>Leftovers or Eat Out
- Thursday>>Appetizer Zucchinin Fritters w/ Feta & Dill
- Weekday Lunches: Italian Wedding Soup w/ Turkey Meatballs & Pretzel Rolls
- Weekday Breakfast: Granola Bars w/ Dried Cherries & Ginger
- Brunch: Spicy Egg Casserole
Snacks & Desserts
- Hommos w/ Baby Carrots
- Rose Water Cupcakes
- Refrigerator Pickles
- Have fresh fruit, yogurts, nuts, and cheese on hand for lunches, breakfasts and in-between meal snacks.
- Add the weekly shopping list here noting anything that should be picked up mid-week.
- Assume a well stocked pantry.
Sunday Cooking Plan
- Make chicken tagine to be eaten on Sunday.
- Make mashed potaoes to be eaten w/ tagine on Sunday.
- Assemble lasagna and refrigerate to bake on Monday night.
- Make buttermilk dressing and store in a glass jar in the fridge.
- Clean and store salad greens and serve as desired w/ dinners and lunches.
- Carmelize apples and store for making grilled cheese sandwiches on Tuesday evening.
- Slice zucchini for courgette chips and shred zucchini for fritters (store for use on Tuesday & Thursday for dinner)
- Chop dill and parsely for zucchini fritters on Thursday.
- Make Italian Wedding soup.
- Bake pretzel rolls.
- Make white whole wheat bread (in bread machine).
- Make granola bars.
- Make hommus.
- Make refrigerator pickles.
- Bake cupcakes and frosting. Let cool and frost.
- Portion out hommus and carrots, slice and wrap granola bars.
During the Week
- Monday: Bake lasagna and serve with salad.
- Tuesday: Make grilled cheese sandwiches and courgette chips.
- Wednesday: Have leftovers.
- Thursday: Make zuchinni fritters w/ feta and dill and serve with remaining salad.
- Saturday: Make spicy egg casserole.